An authentic breakthrough in social work education.
New Directions in Social Work is an innovative, integrated series offering a uniquely distinctive teaching strategy for generalist courses in the social work curriculum, at both undergraduate and graduate levels. The series integrates 5 texts with custom websites housing interactive cases, companion readings, and a wealth of resources to enrich the teaching and learning experience.
- Meets EPAS Standards
- All texts, interactive cases, and test materials are linked to the 2008 CSWE Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS).
- Access to Digital Content
- One web portal with easy access for instructors and students from any computer–no codes, no CDs, and no restrictions.
- Not Just Bricks and Mortar
- The series is flexible and can be used in online distance-learning courses, as well as hybrid and bricks-and-mortar courses.
- Learning by Doing
- Three interactive, fictional cases featuring dynamic characters and real-life situations let students learn by "doing" social work. No other texts have this feature.